Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mixing Bowl

Picture from Bed Bath and Beyond

One day I was cooking at my uncles and needed a bowl, I just picked up this bowl to use for mixing, and it wasn’t moving from the counter top.  I just thought wow what a great bowl, this is stable and just awesome.  After that weekend I went to Bed Bath and Beyondand bought myself a set of Oxo Good Grips Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.  I have other bowls in my kitchen but only for serving, these are the only bowl that I use to prepare things in my kitchen, they are solid, durable and VERY stable.  This is a must have kitchen gadget and also a great gift for someone.

7 Responses to “Mixing Bowl”

tasteofbeirut — March 10, 2010 @ 9:21 pm

Agreed! It saves having to place a towel under the bowl etc; but how does it wash? is it dishwasher-safe?

• Delishhh replied: — March 10th, 2010 @ 10:49 pm

Taste of Beirut, it is dishwasher safe, however, i don’t put the bowl in the dishwasher since they are large and just take up too much space, but also i used them so often and always need them clean and handy so i handwash them with no problems.

Splendid Willow — March 11, 2010 @ 12:47 am

Vad roligt Ewa!!!! Visst aer det kul!!! Skicka ut bloggen via Swea!!!! Bloggen är jättebra! Kommer gå hit ofta för middagstips! Kramar i rymden! Mon

Buddy's Mom — April 24, 2010 @ 2:06 pm

I got these bowls as a wedding gift and absolutely love them too! The three sizes they come in are perfect. I never have trouble with a slipping bowl.

• Delishhh replied: — April 26th, 2010 @ 9:09 am

Buddy’s Mom, My favorite, do you have any other kitchen gadgets that you can’t live without and want to share?

Buddy's Mom — April 26, 2010 @ 8:03 pm

I spent a lot of time looking for a great colander. One that would drains the water efficiently, but also does not lose your noodles! I love the Endurance Precision Pierced Colander. The price is no higher than any other colander. Try it out…you’ll never buy another kind! :)

• Delishhh replied: — April 29th, 2010 @ 7:42 pm

Buddy’s Mom you are awesome, i am going to get one of these :)