The Sunshine Award is an award to recognize blogs that bring a little sunshine to the blogosphere. Miel, from Miel et Lait, graciously bestowed this award on me. It definitely made my day. Who doesn’t like a little recognition now and then? In the spirit of all blog awards, this award comes with it a few rules.
- Nominate 12 bloggers.
- Put the award logo onto your sidebar or within a post.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they’ve received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
Without further ado, here are my nominees for The Sunshine Award:
- Splendid Willow – Monika write an amazing interior design blog. Her style is “Edgy Classic with a Swedish Twist.” If you don’t yet like Swedish design you will after reading her blog.
- A Creative Mint – Leslie’s blog brings a smile to me every time I look at it. Her pictures are amazing!
- Recaptured Charm– If you haven’t seen what she did with her cabined you have to check it out. This post deserves a Sunshine Award!
- Savy Girl and Co Jewelry – Have you seen this jewelry? If not go and check it out.
- Tokyo Terrace – Love reading this blog. Reminds me on my days living in South Korea.
- The Occasional Ex-Pat – American woman married to Swedish man living in Sweden. Love reading about her experiences.
- Koklog – This woman can draw. The writes a blog using her own illustrations.
- Taste of Beirut – I love Lebanese food, and this blog tells us how to cook it. If you love Lebanese food you have to check it out.
- Tasty Colours – Magdalena born in Poland and lives in France. Not only are her recipes amazing but her food photography is beautiful.
- Some Say Cocoa, Some Say Cacao – A little blog of a woman’s chocolate adventures. If you love chocolate check this blog out.
- Ispand Eat– An adorable blog with some amazing recipes right from the little island of Vancouver Island in Canda.
- The Local Cook – The Local Cook cooks through all the recipes in Simply in Season. Lot of fun to follow.
You are all great and deserve this Sunshine Award.