I am honored to be recognized by Lucy over at Lucille In The Sky with the Versatile Blogger Award. Her name is actually Lucile, she lives in Seattle and she writes a great blog about her fundamental beliefs and philosophy on life. Her blog is very honest about current world issues and her own personal believes. Check it out, it will definitely make you start thinking.
According to the terms of the award, I have to tell you seven random things about myself:
- I love black Swedish Salty Licorice, if you have never tasted it you need to try some. I will try to make salty licorice ice cream on my own soon and write about it.
- I often get Kimchi cravings and drive over to Uwajimaya to buy some excellent fresh Kimchi that I make with Bulgogi “Korean BBQ”. My Bulgogi recipe is coming soon.
- I lived in South Korea for 5 years. Plan on seeing lots of Korean recipes here.
- My favorite food is Thai food. Plan on seeing lots of Thai recipes here too.
- I do not like Reese’s Peanut Butter cups. I hate peanut butter and chocolate mixed together. Separate I like them but not together. But I will still try to do peanut butter and chocolate recipes.
- I do not like Olives and never have. Don’t expect any olive recipes here.
- My favorite dessert is Ice Cream and Häägen-Dazs Dulce de Leche is my favorite flavor. One day I have to try some of the wonderful Dulce de Leche recipes out there. Stay tuned.
Then I am supposed pass on the award to seven new blogs I have recently discovered. But instead of writing about 7 blogs I am choosing 7 specific recipes I want to try from 7 different bloggers. I use Del.icio.us to save recipes and track them via tags. When I come across a great blogs I usually subscribe to them via Google Reader but if there is a specific recipe I want to try I add it to Del.icio.us and will go back there to look for new things to make.
Here are 7 recipes from my Del.icio.us list that I soon want to make and try out:
- Cheese and Bacon Breadsticks by Nom-Nomnom
- My Favorite Salsa by Mountain of Dishes
- Rice Balls by The Bliss Full Table
- Chewy Granola Bars by What Megan’s Making
- Brigadeiros by Bakers Canvas
- Tomato Paste by Apple and Butter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Covered Brownie by Sniff Sniff Hooray