Valentine’s is coming up and we all need a few ideas of what to give to our friends, family and loved ones. My lists are always related to Food and Kitchen. Everything on my list(s) are things I truly like and can see myself getting.
Here are my top 10 gifts for Valentine’s, something for everyone in every price range.
- DIY Chocolate Dessert – $0 – Make a chocolate dessert and put it into a nice little container. Who doesn’t like home made gifts?
- J’taime Kitchen Towel – $3.95 – Adorable cute kitchen towels for your loved one from Sur la Table.
- Create your own chocolate bar from Create My Chocolate – $8.00 – How fun is this choose your chocolate, your toping, your grain, you have all kinds of choices.
- Heart-Shaped Egg Fry Rings – $8.05 – Why not make eggs in the morning in the shape of hearts. Why not do this all the time?
- Spice and Ice – $11.37 – Written by expert mixologist Kara Newman, this is a cocktail book with a kick, containing 60 tongue tingling cocktails. Favorites include the Wasabi-tinis, Peppered Poire and Sangria Scorcher. Her Hot Lips Chocotini is the perfect treat to sweeten up your evening.
- Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher – $19.03 – Enjoy flavor-infused beverages made naturally at home.
- Large Chocolate Dipping Adventure – $33.50 – Have your own chocolate dipping party. Just heat the chocolate and throw yourselves into pure seduction for all the senses
- Nickname Snack Bowls – $34.50 – Adorable little bowls that you can add your own text too.
- Olive Oil gift set from Olive Oil Press – $39 – Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar paired together is always a hit.
- Vosges Exotic Truffle Heart Collection – $45 – Vosges’ exotic truffles are made from the finest ingredients offered around the world. Vosges truffles have exotic influences of an “East meets West” theme. The infusions of rare spices and flowers combined with premium chocolate give a delicate balance of flavor, leaving you with a layered and lingering sensation of spice and chocolate, a true haut-chocolate experience.
Need more? Here is a link to all my Gift Ideas from previous posts.
Have other great ideas that are related to Food and Kitchen? I would love to hear about them in the comment section.