Today is my one year blog anniversary! It’s a party today!
I can’t believe that is has been one full year already and I have had a blast with this blog.
First I want to say thank you to all of you, I love hearing from you and without you this would not be as fun.
Before we start the celebration here is a summary some of my favorite recipes from last year, one from each month:
- February 2010 – Roasted Vegetables
- March 2010 – Quiche
- April 2010 – Swedish Brownie ”Kladdkaka”
- May 2010 – Chocolate Mousse Cake
- June 2010 – Bulgogi Korean BBQ
- July 2010 – Pear Coffee Cake
- August 2010 – Summer Watermelon and Tomato Salad
- September 2010 – Honey Ice Cream
- October 2010 – Asparagus Soup with Bacon “Sparrissoppa”
- November 2010 – Turkey Stuffing
- December 2010 – Saffron Buns “Lussekatter”
- January 2011 – Sesame Seed Snaps
My favorite none-recipe post from last year was:
Also i really enjoyed sharing with you all about Swedish Christmas Traditions as well:
- Swedish Lucia
- Swedish Christmas Glögg (Sweet Christmas Wine)
- Swedish Christmas Traditions
- Swedish Santa “Jultomten”
- Swedish Christmas Eve “Julafton”
- Swedish New Years Traditions
To celebrate I am giving away a 2-year subscription to Cooking Light Magazine.
To enter the giveaway you need to do 3 things:
For additional entries:
4. Tweet about this giveaway.
5. Leave an additional comment telling me you tweeted about it.
The giveaway ends on Friday, 1/18 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Winner will be selected from Random.org.
What’s happening next year? I would love to hear from you. What do you want to see more of?
**** UPDATE ****
And the winner is. . . .