Today I am featuring my Father’s Day Gift Ideas for Foodies but also a $50 Amazon Giveaway since it was my birthday yesterday (6/13).
This is just a little reminder that Father’s day is coming up on Sunday June 19, 2011. I always do Gift Ideas for this occasion and the gifts are always for foodies. This year all my gift ideas are coming from Etsy.com which is the world’s handmade market and I love it. I always find fabulous things there.
Here are my top 10 gifts for Father’s day from Etsy.com, something for each foodie father in every price range.
- Sweet & Savory Coarse Grain Organic Raw Mustard – $6 – Not too sweet like honey mustards, this one is more savory than sweet. They use pure local sorghum to sweeten this Canadian grown yellow/brown mustard seed combination. Red wine vinegar enhances this favorite for making mustard sauce and coating a brisket. This is a RAW mustard, however, this traditional condiment does not need to be refrigerated after opening and will not expire with age, only mellow.
- Hot Line Pepper Products’ Satan’s Bhut Juice – $8 – Satan’s Bhut Juice is made with the hottest pepper in the world, the Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper and blended with habaneros. It’s HOT and is made from all natural ingredients using fire roasted habaneros. Goes great on anything you want to spice up especially chili, stews and soups and can be added to your favorite BBQ sauce or Ranch dressing for a kicked up sauce. Makes a great dip when mixed with sour cream, and the possibilities are endless, just use your Foodie creativity.
- Julie’s Fudge – MILK CHOCOLATE ORANGE – $10 – A classic chocolate combination! Orange and milk chocolate – you just can’t go wrong! Yummm! Every awesome fudgy chunk is topped with a homemade candied orange slice! DELICIOUS! Creamy, smooth, and utterly perfect.
- Bacon Anatomy of Perfection – $12.95 – Do I need to say more?
- Magnetic grill guru master kit – $19.99 – All your BBQ grilling favorites in one sweet magnetic spice rack.
- Wine Bottle Stand – Self Balancing Wine Bottle Holder – $29.95 – This is an eye-catching, handcrafted wine bottle holder made of Walnut wood. It appears to be precariously balanced but will safely hold bottles with various neck shapes. It has multiple layers of a hand rubbed oil finish that is unaffected by water or alcohol.
- Chocolate Candy Mushrooms – $32 – These delightful Shitake-esk mushrooms (botanist not withstanding) are the perfect balance of salty-sweet-chocolaty-enlightenment. Each realistic Chocolate Filled Mushroom is capped in organic fair trade chocolate and encased with a crispy (Neco Candy textured) vanilla shell and stem.
- Personalized Father & Son Apron Set – Monogrammed Embroidered – $41 – The perfect personalized matching Daddy & Son monogrammed apron set. Great gift for Dad & his daring kitchen accomplice. Aprons are embroidered with chef hat design & personalized with your name.
- Orange and Black Laminated Pepper Mill Attack – $60 – One of a kind handcrafted pepper mill, made from a gorgeous black and orange laminated wood. Curvy, cool, contemporary design. Sanded through eight grits and finished for durability. Stainless steel grinder mechanism that is designed to last.
- Handcrafted Wooden 24″ Wall Mountable Knife Block – $62.98 – Beautiful handcrafted 24” wall mountable knife block made of Brazilian Cherry with Beech inlays that cover the magnets to protect the knife blade. This block will easily hold 9 large knives (2″ blades), or up to 13 smaller knives (1″ blades), while using zero counter space. This knife block matches the cutting board perfectly.
Now to the $50 Amazon Giveaway since it was my birthday yesterday (6/13). I really enjoy interacting with my readers on facebook – it gives me a chance to bounce ideas off of readers, ask questions, and just love to hear from fans. As a thank you and because it was my birthday yesterday, I am giving away a $50 Amazon gift card! Simply go to my facebook page, and follow the instructions for entering.
Other Similar Items: