Valentine’s is coming up and we all need a few ideas of what to give to our friends, family and loved ones. My lists are always related to Food and Kitchen. Everything on my list(s) are things I truly like and can see myself getting.
Here are my top 10 gifts for Valentine’s, something for everyone in every price range.
- Heart sprinkles for your cupcakes – $5 – Decorate and enhance your cupcakes with these cute heart sprinkles.
- Valentine’s Day Wine Tote – $9.95 – Why not deliver your favorite wine in a special Cupid’s wine tote with arrows and the proverbial key to someone’s heart.
- Beer and Pretzel Treats – $18 – These are infused with Rogue’s Chocolate Stout beer and covered in salted pretzel bits, milk chocolate beer & pretzel truffles, brittle, caramels & marshmallows. Wow!
- Wiseman House Love Letter Collection Chocolate – $25 – It includes 16 pieces and features two limited edition truffles: First Kiss, a white chocolate truffle with a kiss of peach champagne, and Passion, a dark and white chocolate truffle made with real passion fruit. It also includes favorites such as Dark Rufus, Apricot Adeline, Wild Woman, and Love Potion.
- Heart Shaped Spoons – $38 – I love these, so cute and adorable, server your chocolate dessert with these spoons.
- Silver Heart Cocktail Napkin Box – 42.50 – I need one of these.
- Inside Out Heart Shape Cup – $39 – How cute are these. Never seen anything like it before and I think they are adorable.
- Five of Hearth Waffle Pro Iron – $69.95 – Who doesn’t love waffles? Why not have a waffle iron that serves hears.
- Five Finger Fillet Kitchen Knife Holder – $69.99 – This is so cool looking would love to have one of these for my kitchen to hold my knives vs. the boring wood block.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Heart Shaped – $159.95 – Love Le Creuset pots they are so versatile and a must have in the kitchen. Why not serve a special something in a heart shaped pot.
Need more? Here is a link to all my Gift Ideas from previous posts.
Have other great ideas that are related to Food and Kitchen? I would love to hear about them in the comment section.
One Year Ago: Valentine’s Gift for Foodies 2011