Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Splendid Avenue – Grand Opening

Today i am glad to announce the Grand Opening of Splendid AvenueSplendid Avenue is my online store that represent only things that we go absolutely nuts for. We stay true to our Scandinavian roots, we bring unique items, great design, and high quality.

Splendid Avenue is run by two gals — myself and my very close friend Monika.  We make a great partnership and have a blast together.  Monika runs an amazing design blog Splendid Willow if you haven’t seen it check it out.

We have all kinds of plans for our store, this is only the beginning, there is a lot more coming. It is going to be a fun ride and I hope that you don’t mind coming along!

Here is a sneak peak of some of the items in our store.  This is from the Cook and Dine section.  Some cool rocking whiskey glasses, sunflower salad bowl, beautiful egg cups and a multifunctional pasta tool.

In the Kiddos we have some one of a kinds.  The pigs is adorable and Ella loves her. The cutest collection of mice dolls, and some cool cars to ride in.

For the Home Decor collection and the Chic Wear we have some fantastic products.  This ring is to die for, the pillows are just the coolest and come in all different colors.  Then we have come stylish flip flops and boots.

If you feel that you like our store and what we offer — then we have something new for you:

Share the store with people you think might be interested in Splendid Avenue – and you will get a $15 credit to use towards anything in the store, whenever a friend of yours places their first order with Splendid Avenue. You’ll receive a $15 credit to use on the site after your friend’s purchase has shipped.   Click here for more information on the $15 and how you can spread the word.

Don’t forget to subscriber to our newsletter so you don’t miss out on future announcements.

Thank you so much to so many of you for your tremendous support!

17 Responses to “Splendid Avenue – Grand Opening”

Marianne — July 10, 2012 @ 8:18 am

I am so excited for both of you! What a wonderful partnership with the lovely Monika. Wishing you both much success and hope to finally meet you in person one of these days!

Splendid Willow — July 10, 2012 @ 9:19 am

Looking good Ms. Delishhh! You are one talented lady!

michele@hellolovelyinc — July 10, 2012 @ 12:45 pm

hello lovely, ewa!

congratulations on the shop which looks so incredible. i am a big fan of splendid avenue and monika and your new follower.

smiles to you.

michele

Heather (Heather's Dish) — July 10, 2012 @ 1:46 pm

i can’t wait to check it out – congratulations!

Christi — July 10, 2012 @ 1:49 pm

Ewa,

This is amazing!! I LOVE the (brown) boots! So cool you are turning your blogs into a business. So beautiful!!

Warmest wishes!

Christi

Deeba Rajpal (@vindee) — July 11, 2012 @ 4:35 am

Congratulations Ewa..this is just fantastic. I could spend all day in a store as beautiful as yours. This is just my kind of stuff! Good luck always to both of you!!

Amy @ A Little Nosh — July 11, 2012 @ 6:55 am

Congrats on your new venture!

Shut Up & Cook — July 11, 2012 @ 7:54 am

I love this…congratulations…so very exciting!!

Anne @ Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy — July 11, 2012 @ 10:41 am

You have a wonderful collection of products there! All the best!

Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen — July 11, 2012 @ 11:50 pm

Congratulations on your new venture! You both have a knack for curating items, love all the ones you’ve shown us here so far and can’t wait to see more.

Nami | Just One Cookbook — July 13, 2012 @ 12:26 pm

Congratulations Ewa and Monika! I just checked the website – great collection! Wishing you two the best!

Jenny (vintagesugarcube) — July 17, 2012 @ 1:24 pm

Big congrats to you both. That is wonderful, wonderful news!! I’ve made it to Iceland and recently Denmark and hope to check out Sweden one of these days. I will check out your shop NOW! Kudos again. :)

Magic of Spice — July 20, 2012 @ 4:42 pm

Congratulations!
    How fun, will check out the site :)

Sommer@ASpicyPerspective — July 22, 2012 @ 9:45 am

What cute stuff!

• Delishhh replied: — July 22nd, 2012 @ 8:17 pm

Thanks! Appreciate it!

carolinaheartstrings — July 24, 2012 @ 4:36 pm

Wow. You have some really wonderful things! Congratulations to you and your friend Monika.

A Celebration with Rolo Pretzel Turtles and Giveaway + 20% Off » Delishhh — August 30, 2012 @ 5:01 am

[...] there is a lot happening.  Little over a month ago I had the New Grand Opening of my store Splendid Avenue with my partner Monika and the store is doing really well, and the best [...]