This is just a little reminder that Father’s day is coming up in the US on Sunday June 20 , 2010, don’t forget!
I did something similar for Mother Day Gift Ideas and I believe you can use many of those gifts for Father’s day too but I decided to create a new list for Father’s Day.
In case you’re looking for gifts, I have a great list of my top 10 food and kitchen ideas for Fathers’s Day:
- Norpro Professional Meat Tenderizer – $6.49, great little tool for dad while he is out grilling.
- Lodge ® Cast Iron Sauce Pot – $16.95 from Crate and Barrel. This works great for warming up your BBQ sauce right on the grill and you don’t have to run back and forth from the kitchen.
- Bobby Flay’s Burgers, Fries, and Shakes Cookbook – $17.13. Does your father need a Grilling Cookbook? This is a great cookbook for that.
- BBQ Apron for Dad – $22.00 from Café Press. How about getting a great apron for your dad while he is outside making a mess.
- Back to Basics TEM500 Egg-and-Muffin 2-Slice Toaster and Egg Poacher – $33.99 from Amazon.com. This little toaster just says father’s Day all over it.
- 2010 Gold Medal Mustard’s Gift Set – $45.95 from Mustard Museum. Eight Gold Medal mustard’s from the 2010 World-Wide Mustard Competition. I think I want this for myself.
- Meatball Grill Basket – $49.95 from Williams and Sonoma. I thought this was a great idea. Who doesn’t love meatballs and here is a great father day gift for dad to make meatballs on the grill.
- 90 Point Rated Wine Trio – $49.99 from Wine.com. If your dad is wine lover this is a great little gift for him.
- DeLonghi CGH800-U Retro Panini Grill – $59.95 from Amazon. Who doesn’t love Panini’s and this is just another one of those grill’s that are a must haves for dad.
- Nespresso Machine D90 Essenza – $199.00 from Nespresso. If you don’t have an espresso machine I highly recommend the Nespresso brand, this is their basic version and it is great.
What are you getting for your Father?