Wednesday, August 15, 2012

50 Blueberry Recipes

Are you running out of ideas of what to do with all those blueberries?  There are blueberries everywhere, in the store, farmers market,  in your garden maybe.   Today I we are sharing 50 blueberry recipes from around the web.

From breakfast to dessert,  here are 50 awesome recipes just for you!

Appetizers

Salads

Blueberry, Avocado and Chicory – Salad Pride
Quinoa Salad, with Strawberry, Blueberry & Watermelon
– Gluten Free Goddess

One Year Ago: Whole Wheat Zucchini Banana Bread
Two Years Ago: Spinach with Sesame Oil

36 Responses to “50 Blueberry Recipes”

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey — August 15, 2012 @ 10:31 am

Great line-up of blueberry recipes. I still have few pounds left in my fridge so I better get busy,lol :) Thank you so much for making this awesome list….

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:15 pm

So glad you can use one of these! Thanks for stopping by!

Feast on the Cheap — August 15, 2012 @ 11:21 am

So much fun, thanks for including us!

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:16 pm

Your are so welcome and thanks for stopping by!

Heather (Heather's Dish) — August 15, 2012 @ 12:50 pm

i’m completely in love with every single recipe – thank you for including the breakfast cookies in here!

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:16 pm

Heather, I have been wanting to make these for awhile!! Still on my to do list!

Barbara @ Barbara Bakes — August 15, 2012 @ 2:10 pm

What a great roundup of blueberry recipes. Thanks for including mine.

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:17 pm

Barbara, ohh i wouldn’t miss you :) Thanks for stopping by!

Nami | Just One Cookbook — August 15, 2012 @ 10:50 pm

I pinned this and TOTALLY saving this link because I looooove blueberries and cannot get enough of blueberry recipes. Thank you for your hard work to put this together! And I’m honored that you included my Blueberry Cake recipe too. Thank you Ewa!!

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:18 pm

Nami, thank you for stopping by as always. Always want to support by buddies :)

Sanjeeta KK — August 15, 2012 @ 11:40 pm

What a wonderful collection..berry-berry good!

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:18 pm

Sanjeeta – thank you so much and thanks for stopping by!

Deeba Rajpal (@vindee) — August 16, 2012 @ 3:46 am

Ewa…that first picture knocked the ball out of the park. Beautiful! Do you know I’ve never seen fresh blueberries {OK other than punnets in M& S in London, and in the US}, but never in India. I hope we shall grow some in our spot on the globe one day. Love the selection you’ve put together. Thank you for including my cake. I’m honoured. This is Blueberry l?v under one roof!

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:20 pm

Deeba, a photography compliment from you is an honor. THANK YOU!! I try and maybe one day i will get my pictures as gorgeous as yours :) . You have to grow blueberries in your garden then, or maybe it might be too hot. You have to try thought because fresh berries are the best. Always want to support my buddies :)

Sommer@ASpicyPerspective — August 16, 2012 @ 4:44 am

What a great lineup–thanks for including me! :)

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:20 pm

Sommer – thanks for stopping by and your recipe is on top of my to do list :)

TidyMom — August 16, 2012 @ 4:53 am

FABULOUS line up!! I’m drooling over your gorgeous blueberry pictures too!

Thanks for including me! I almost always have blueberries in the house

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:21 pm

Ohh thank you! And and honor to get photography compliment from you :) Thanks for stopping by too!

Amanda — August 16, 2012 @ 8:16 am

Thanks so much for the feature Ewa, what a fabulous round up! I will give it a shout out on FB :)

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:21 pm

Amanda – Always want to support by buddies – thanks for the shout out!

Barbara | Creative Culinary — August 16, 2012 @ 9:12 am

Thanks much for including my favorite French toast and for all of these other fabulous offerings; I want them all!

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:21 pm

Barbara – your welcome, this french toast is my next brunch recipe :)

Angie @ Big Bear's Wife — August 16, 2012 @ 10:07 am

Great round up!

• Delishhh replied: — August 16th, 2012 @ 1:22 pm

Angie – Thank you for stopping by!

carrian — August 17, 2012 @ 8:01 am

Love all of these!! Great roundup!

Krista — August 17, 2012 @ 8:32 am

Oh yum! I’m enjoying all the blueberries I can get my hands on right now. Thanks for including my salsa recipe Ewa!

50 Blueberry Recipes » Delishhh- Recipes And Family — August 19, 2012 @ 7:25 am

[...] reading here: 50 Blueberry Recipes » Delishhh Tags: baked-steel, blueberry, blueberry-cream, blueberry-swirl, breakfast, every-single, [...]

Happy Cook / Finl — August 19, 2012 @ 11:13 am

Wowo love that i can find a recipe in bluberry fast with these 50… I have one in my blog frangipane and bluberry with a hint of coffee in it

designchic — August 21, 2012 @ 4:52 am

I am always looking for new ways to incorporate blueberries into my diet…great recipes!

Roxana | Roxana's Home Baking — August 30, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

I love blueberries and always have some, fresh or frozen. This list is amazing! Saving it for some blueberry inspiration. Thanks for putting it together

• Delishhh replied: — August 30th, 2012 @ 6:43 pm

Thanks for stopping by! I love blueberries too!

Choc Chip Uru — August 31, 2012 @ 12:01 pm

No doubt in my mind I want to go buy a boatload of blueberries now :D
    Yum!

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

Juliana — September 6, 2012 @ 7:10 am

Great links Ewa, I love blueberries and I am always looking for recipes using blueberries :)
    I love you blueberries picture.

• Delishhh replied: — September 6th, 2012 @ 8:03 am

Hi Juliana – thank you for the kinds words. Nice to chat with you again :)

Cindy Harris — September 6, 2012 @ 7:13 am

Great looking recipes. I do love. Blueberries.

Bluberry recipes | Migrainemanual — September 18, 2012 @ 5:26 am

[...] 50 Blueberry Recipes » Delishhh Get the RSS Feed September 18, 2012 at 1:25 pm by admin | Category: Uncategorized | [...]