Today is my two year blog anniversary!
I can’t believe that is has been two full years already and I have had a blast with this blog.
First I want to say thank you to all of you, I love hearing from you and without you this would not be as fun.
I also felt that Delishhh.com needed a little refresher so as you can see i have a new look, still doing a few updates but i am really enjoing the new site with a lot new features. Let me know what you think.
Before we start the celebration here is a summary some of my favorite recipes from last year, one from each month:
- February 2011 – Spaghetti Bolognese
- March 2011 – Apple and Carrot Bran Muffins
- April 2011 – Roasted Tomato and Fennel Soup
- May 2011 – Rhubarb Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- June 2011 – Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread
- July 2011 – Rum Raisin Ice Cream
- August 2011 – Muffin Pan Potato Gratins
- September 2011 – Chicken Pasta Salad
- October 2011 – Apple Cake
- November 2011 – Pumpkin Fritters
- December 2011 – Rugelach
- January 2012 – The Best Ribs
My favorite none-recipe post from 2011 was:
Here are my favorite recipes from 2010:
- February 2010 – Roasted Vegetables
- March 2010 – Quiche
- April 2010 – Swedish Brownie ”Kladdkaka”
- May 2010 – Chocolate Mousse Cake
- June 2010 – Bulgogi Korean BBQ
- July 2010 – Pear Coffee Cake
- August 2010 – Summer Watermelon and Tomato Salad
- September 2010 – Honey Ice Cream
- October 2010 – Asparagus Soup with Bacon “Sparrissoppa”
- November 2010 – Turkey Stuffing
- December 2010 – Saffron Buns “Lussekatter”
- January 2011 – Sesame Seed Snaps
My favorite none-recipe post from 2010 was:
To celebrate I am giving away a 2-year subscription to Bon Appetit Magazine.
To enter the giveaway you need to do 3 things:
For two additional entries:
4. Tweet about this giveaway and leave me an additional comment you did it with a link
5. Follow me on Pinterest and leave me an additional comment telling me you are following me
The giveaway ends on Friday, 2/24 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Winner will be selected from Random.org.
What’s happening next year? I would love to hear from you. What do you want to see more of?
And the winner is……#15 – Shannon at Just As Delish! Congratulations!
One Year Ago: 2011 Anniversary